Who's blog is this?

My photo
Former restaurant GM, now line cook soon to be chef.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A change of pace..... blog-wise at least!!

Hello again.  I have made the executive decision, as C.E.O of this blog, to start posting recipes that I try, create, or improve in my kitchen at home.  As anyone who has every eaten at my house can attest to, I love to experiment in the kitchen.  I have a few go-to recipes that I have always enjoyed, but I've been doing some fine tuning.  The experience of working in a professional kitchen, with skilled chefs, is really paying off.

Look for some delicious new creations and twists on old standby's very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Check this out, it's right down your alley bro:
    http://www.notmartha.org/archives/2008/02/27/bacon-cups/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many recipes posted as of December 2009. Darn.

    ReplyDelete